Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 30, 2020
Thanks for shopping from Andrea Acciaio Tuscan Creations managed by Andrea Acciaio Tuscan Creations.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, please review our refund and return policy.
The following terms are applicable for all products purchased with us.
Interpretation and definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following conditions.
The following definitions must have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* Means the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service, as appropriate.
* The Company (referred to as "the Company", "We", "We" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Andrea Acciaio Tuscan Creations, Via Giuseppe Verdi 12 - 51019 Ponte Buggianese (PT).
* The service refers to the website.
* The website refers to Andrea Acciaio Tuscan Creations, accessible from
* The goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders indicate your request to purchase goods from us.
Order cancellation rights
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an order is 14 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party that you named, who is not the courier, takes possession of the delivered product.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear declaration. You can inform us of your decision:
* By email: email@example.com
We will refund you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the returned goods. We will use the same payment method used for the Order and you will not have to bear any cost for this refund.
In order for the goods to qualify for a return, make sure that:
* The goods have been purchased in the last 14 days
* The goods are in the original packaging
The following goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of goods made according to your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of goods which by their nature are not suitable for return, deteriorate rapidly or at the end of the expiry date.
* The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and which have been sealed after delivery.
* The supply of goods which, after delivery, according to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse the return of any goods that do not meet the return conditions indicated above in our sole discretion.
Only normal priced goods can be refunded. Unfortunately, the goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Return of goods
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You must send the goods to the following address:
Andrea Acciaio Via Giuseppe Verdi 12 51019 Ponte Buggianese (PT)
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in the return shipment.
Therefore, we recommend an insured and traceable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of return delivery received.
If the Products were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once you receive the returned product, you will be sent a gift certificate.
If the Products have not been marked as a gift at the time of purchase or the donor has received the Order for himself to deliver it later, we will send the refund to the donor.
If you have any questions about our return and refund policy, please don't hesitate to contact us:
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org